Want to become a Certified Home Health Aide?
Care For U Plus provides New Jersey Home Health Aide Homemaker Training Program!
To become a Certified Home Health Aide you can take our New Jersey State approved 76-hour CHHA Training Course.
- Classes available at all office locations of Care For U Plus in New Jersey
- Job opportunities throughout New Jersey State
All Care For U Plus locations are approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing, and all of our instructors who teach the course are Professional Registered Nurses approved by the Board.
- Our courses last 3 weeks, and are offered monthly in the mornings and evening during the week days.
Our course curriculum consists of 60 hours of classroom instructions that teach students:
- anatomy and physiology,
- safety conditions,
- standard precautions and infection control,
- body mechanics,
- emergency situations,
- hospice care,
- Chronic Conditions such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia,
- Heart disease,
- Cerebral Palsy,
- Autism, etc.
Plus 16 hours of clinical that teaches the students how to:
- take vital signs,
- change non-sterile dressings,
- caring for patients who have urinary catheter,
- transferring patients using Hoyer Lift and other mechanical devices.
- Giving patient a bed-bath
- ROM exercises
After you take the course and pass the exam, Care For U Plus will submit your application to the New Jersey Board of Nursing for processing.
Upon completion of the fingerprinting processing, and becoming a Certified Home Health Aide, Care For U Plus makes available employment opportunities to qualified candidates.